Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 05, 2010

Here I come!

Okay..I should post this entry earlier. But I haven't got any times to move my fingers to write about it. I'd already got the result of which state that I'll be posted to. This flag will tell you where I'll be going to...


I bet you know this flag, don't you?

Yup..I'll be posted there. I don't know how I got Selangor, but indeed, I'm grateful. Alhamdulillah. Hopefully I'll get the area near to him. Hopefully. Well....Selangor...here I come!

p/s: I still have 1 pending entry..I'm waiting for the photos. Will write about it as soon as I get the photos.


Hugs and kisses,


1 babbles:

Anonymous said...

wow good luck with everything and congratulations!! I look forward to hearing about your adventures!!!