Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 14, 2010

Superstitions

On my way back to Melaka from KL, I watched an Indonesian horror movie. It's "TIREN" or mati kelmaren. It's about a dead girl, who comes back to live when a black cat jumped over her dead body during the funeral. It's quit scary!

Okay, let's get back to business....Superstition. Nowadays, superstitious beliefs are shrugged off by most people in this modern age. People believe in facts and realities rather than superstitious belief as it has nothing to do with daily occurrences in real life situations. Some of us might say that superstitious beliefs are the products of some people's fantasies and imaginations and real world has no place for them.


Picture courtesy from Google picture

Here, I would like to focus on the black cat's superstition. I believed that no other animal on earth has inspired more superstitious than the cat, especially the black cat. Most superstitious view black cat as bad omens. Like what I watched in that movie, a dead body comes alive when a black cat jumped over it's body. I did hear about this superstitious belief before, but how far the truth is, I don't know. I think I have to make research about superstition. If anyone of you knew about this black cat thingy, or ever encountered with this kind of situation, please do share it with me. I would love to hear stories from you.


Hugs and Kisses,

0 babbles: