Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 15, 2010

Mixed up!

It's been a long time since I posted the gedik-gedik entry. Erk...pernah ke? Gile ape.... Well I can't remember, actually. =P

I think I had screw up my brain right now. The Sudoku puzzles get very tough. I've been beating my brains out with it, but I just can't solve it. What happen?? Aiyooo~ Maybe I need a break. Or maybe I need a new book..My eyes are getting sick by looking at that yellow Sudoku book. Yellow is not one of my favourite colour, by the way. But I owned a couple of yellow Tees. No biggie!

Recently, I've been dreaming of him for almost everynight. Well....it's maybe a sign that he will hand me a proposal...don't you think. Perasan...wink,wink~Don't count my chicken before they've hatched!!!Oh no!! Please...Don't assume "that" thing will happen just because I dreamed of him every night. Probably I've been missing him like crazy~ Help me!!!

Mom is fasting today so I prepared a cream caramel for her. Sweet tak I? weee~ Better off to the kitchen right now. I still have to mixed the kerabu sotong.


Hugs and Kisses,



0 babbles: