Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 27, 2010

Just dreaming

I went to Paris yesterday. My boyfriend and I spent our romantic picnic, viewing the Eiffel Tower. We could hear the birds singing a sweet lullaby..we saw a few couples laughing, spending their most memorable moments together, and so do us. He held me tightly and I kissed him softly. Then I could hear he whispered to my ears those three words..Again, I fell for him..again and again and again..and forever again....STOP! Muahahahahahahahaha..Just dreaming meh! Manela sempat nak pergi sampai ke Paris. Gile ke ape??? Jauh tuh..En. fulus pun nak tak nak je ade dalam purse nih.. Besides, mane boleh kissing kissing nih..Belum kahwin ma....Sigh~

By the way, I'm still waiting for 2nd of August. The fact is I'm getting bored for every single minutes that I spent during that waiting period. Tell me what should I do. Just tell me. Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry guys. Today was just another emotional day for me. Can't wait for tomorrow, hoping for a better day. Hey, I'm renewing myself each day, get it? Smile!!=)

Hugs and kisses,


0 babbles: