Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 25, 2010

A Year Older. . .

I woke up this morning with a great, joyful feeling wrapped all around me. Syukur as I still could see my image in the mirror even though pimples keep on growing everyday. Arghh!!
Then I looked carefully at my hair hoping that there won't be any gray hair. Again, syukur as I could find none. Why I have to worry about this stuff? I'm only turned a year older. 24 isn't that old ma........right?
Well...let's sing a birthday song for me:

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to Cikmai,
Happy birthday to me.

I spent my day with my friend, Farini. I'm so happy as I had someone to accompany me on my birthday. We went jalan-jalan and...............................................I bought a present for me!! Yay!!! Some of you might think that I'm so pathetic as I bought a present for myself, so what?

Okay back to the topic. I bought myself a very nice, authentic, handmade Melaka kebaya nyonya. It cost me quite a lot of pennies but it's worth. What more important is I felt so blessed! The auntie who sells kebaya was so nice to me. And so do her mother. I told them that today's my birthday (well, actually hoping for discount) and they sang a birthday song to me. I was so happy (that's why I bought that kebaya even though it's quite expensive..=p) . And that auntie's mother gave each of us a packet of biscuits as my birthday treat. They were so kind! Next time around when I want to buy a kebaya nyonya, I should go to her shop. Erm...but have to wait for my paycheck first. Hehe. Wait aaa auntie..Ngee~

Now, I'm in my journey to fulfill my Wishlist.

Ya Allah, I'm grateful for what I have now. Alhamdulillah.


Special hugs and kisses from me,


0 babbles: