Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 11, 2010

Welcome back

I went to see a doctor yesterday. He said my lung is swollen. I thought that I just had a normal asthma attack. But it was not.

Right after that, I walked away from the clinic. I stopped at a salon, went inside and I could see my other friends were doing their hair. I'm not going to cut down my pretty wavy hair. I'm dying to have long hair. But everyone was enjoying themselves when the hairdresser get their hair done. Then I asked the hairdresser to make me a fringe.

I'm happy. Now I've got my fringe back.


Do I look like I'm 24?

I'm still having difficulties in breathing. But still, I'm smiling. Pray for my health.


Hugs and Kisses,


0 babbles: