Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 06, 2010

My Weekend

Hello lovelies! How was your weekend? Mine was superb and marvelous!
My weekend started with my "singing practice" with my housemate. We spent 2 hours there.
I just love singing!

The next day, we went to the beach. Thought of playing kite but it was already late. I was captivated by the scenery but unfortunately, it has been polluted with those tractors and bulldozers. Just want to share with you some of the photos.


















Thanks Mr. Self-timer=)


Yet, another product from Mr. Self-timer=)











Album: Memoirs-Part 1
Photographer: The author

Hurm...what do you think?

Hugs and kisses,



0 babbles: