Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 02, 2010

Syukur

I'd finished my SPP interview. Syukur yang teramat syukur. I don't know how the result will be. I'd tried my best to speak even though my cheek swollen like a golf ball, again.Hopefully I'll pass it.

. . . . . . . . . .

I can feel that pain growing every each day. It's painful. Yet, I'm grateful that I still can talk, laugh, cry, eat, sleep, updating blog, so on and so forth. I still have the chance to hear the birds singing, to look at the beautiful blue sky, to have a chat with my parents and my beloved sis. Thank God, I'm still alive.

I'm grateful for what I've got. Syukur, Alhamdulillah.



Hugs and Kisses,

0 babbles: