Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

May 02, 2010

Typable babbling

Hello Sunshines! I have been absent for few days. Sorry for that. And the reason is I'm busy..again..like forever busy? Well I guess so. But hey, it's a different mode of busy. I'm busy spending time with him. Therefore I don't have time to post any entry for the past few days.

I have few things to babble right now.

1. I'm at Starbucks, Sunway Pyramid. Having a superb Java Chips while waiting for him. And it has been an hour. Where the hell is he?

2. I'm in a deep sea of jealousy. Everyone is getting engaged and married. Wondering when is my turn....

3. I hate my hair. I mean..I need to make over my hair but I couldn't find any suitable hair style for me. Any suggestion instead of having this messy bun like forever?????

4. What's happening to my skin. I have pimples all over my face and it's ugly because it leaves dark spots and scars. I hate it. I just couldn't find any product as I have a very sensitive skin. Think of using Simple. Does it work on sensitive skin?

5. I'm dying to have a shopping therapy right now. But the main problem is I don't have money. How can those people carried so much shopping bags?? Where did they get the money from? Or maybe they just swipe the credit card.. Oh...how I wish I have one...

6. I want to be pretty like Beyonce or maybe Taylor Swift? well of course with black hair.

Okay..my lappy is out of battery. I'll continue later. And I have a Java Chips to be finished. Till then.


Java Chips, anyone??

Hugs and Kisses,




0 babbles: