Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

May 29, 2010

"Ritual"

As I opened my eyes this morning, I look at my watch. Uh, still early. While waited for it to strike at 8.30 a.m., I fell asleep again. When I woke up.....Dang!! It's already 10 a.m. I looked around and sighed. The rest were still sleeping. Good.

So I took a deep breath. I know this isn't easy for me. I bet for other people also. But I've got to do this. It's part of what I called "a ritual".

I got up from my so called bed quickly cause I know that I'd to do it before they awake. Without wasting time, I walked straight heading to the room where I did my ritual once in every two weeks. OMG! There's someone inside that room. I need to take my "ritual" equipments. What should I do? Okay. Calm down. Just wait. Nothing to be worried of.

And so I waited. Once the room's empty, I quickly took all the apparatus that I need for my ritual. Okay. That's it. I need to finish my ritual as soon as I can.

I pulled out my full strength, praying that it will run smoothly, without any distractions. I started to sing, well like always I did, as I held the magic brush. I used every single energy to scrubbed that dirty thingy. I know it's hard and difficult but I tried my best. Salty clear beads was running through all over my body. I kept on scrubbing. Indeed, I succeed!




Yes!!Now both of the toilets are cleaned. I can have my shower and singing happily. The moral of the story is you should clean your toilet once a week so that you don't have to scrub it with all energy that you have. Okay then. Oh, I can't give you a hug and kisses as I'm smelly like a dead fish.





0 babbles: