Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

May 22, 2010

It was great!!

Hello lovelies!!! Did you miss me???Really??Oh..how sweet..I miss you too!

I spent my weekends with my housemates and guess what??It was great!!!!!!We went to Kemaman and we were staying at Ida's place. I just couldn't help it was really really really great!!

We went for a movie at Kuantan. Shrek 3 was superb!!!! I love the story line. It has value. The movie did reflect my life, somehow. It makes me realized that we should appreciate of what we had before it's gone. I was nearly cried yesterday when Shrek lost his loving wife and adorable kids. It's a nice story.

Oh, wait! I forgot to tell you the best part before the movie. I went for a make-up hunting!!! Weee~ Now my skin is getting better, it's time for me to reload my make-up bag with new stuffs. Bodyshop and The Faceshop are having sale. So I grabbed a concealer, a two-way cake, a blusher and an eyeshadow. Then I moved to Stage where I bought my turquoise eyeliner. It's stunning. I'd never ever used other colour of eyeliner before except black and dark brown. Just want to be a bit different. Guess what????? I'm happy.

But I'm so sorry. Because I was too busy for the hunting, I had no time for photos. Okay then. I have something new to be explored. A new game. wee~ I'll continue later. Till then.

Hugs and Kisses,

0 babbles: