Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

April 01, 2010

Friends

I went through on my friend's profile at Facebook and found this photo:


Wawa, Fida, Tasha, Hanim, Nurul, Me, Ana plus the invisible Dilla.

Wow! She still keep this photo. This photo was taken when we were struggling with our second semester. I really miss those moments. I really do. Moments when you can do 2 things at one time- Study and wasting times. Woooooooooooooooot~
When I had a chat with Wawa yesterday, we were talking about those moments. Moments of skipping class, window shopping, our trip, our marshmallow.........Then after that, I looked back at this photo and I get emotionally intense. I miss them a lot!! So much!
Sometimes there were times when we really need girlfriends. How I wish I could turn back time.

p/s: Girls and Joe..I hope that we can meet on this coming Sab's reception. Reunion!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Sab and Hubby. Wish you guys happily ever after.

0 babbles: