Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

March 31, 2010

I ♥ school

I never thought that eventually and unexpectedly I am going to spend the rest of my life (well..I could say) at school. I still remember when I was a kid, I was like counting days to finish school. Why? Because I hate school. School sucks! I have to attend and participate in so many things. Every each day passed by, I kept on thinking of why I should spend most of times at school instead of having fun at home?
But now things are not going to be the same anymore. School is part of my life now. I love school. I love everything about school..From the food (well..at least cheaper than outside's) to the pupils. Well not that everything, actually. But the point is I started to love school more than I do before. Hey, at least I DO love school. What about you?
Only two weeks left. Hurm....hoping that everything will be just fine.
Dear Mr. Sun, please shine down on me.

0 babbles: