Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

April 16, 2010

A bus ride.

Morning lovelies. I just arrived from Terengganu and my back ached so much right now. Spending 5 hours in the bus had really make me sick. I got a seat just next to the big guy who kept on snoring along the journey. I couldn't fall asleep at all.
This is my second experience going back from Terengganu by bus. And I think it's the most horrible journey that I ever had. First, the bus came late for nearly an hour. Second, my seat was taken by other person. Third I got a seat next to a fat guy who loved to snore. What a journey!
Now I am at Wawa's house. Yay!! Happy mode~
Okay, need to help Wawa to prepare breakfast. Till then.


0 babbles: