Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

March 11, 2010

OMG!! Gaduh ke????

Tak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tidak sama sekali. Tidak terlintas langsung nak bergaduh or cari gaduh, okay? Salah ke kalau sometimes I cakap yang I ni kecil hati? Hey, I'm just a human being la. Same like you, you and you. Oh not to forget..and You! Ishk!! I hate this feeling. I'm now trying so hard to get rid of it. So suffocated! And it's getting harder to breathe. Sabar...sabar...Sabar????? Kadang-kadang hilang juga sabar ni. Tapi tak lah sampai let out everything because I'm not like that. I just let it out through my tears. Girl is synonim to tears while guy is synonim to the E to the G to the O. Am I right? Hmmm.... halangan, rintangan, dugaan. Benda yang tak dapat nak dielakkan dalam sesuatu hubungan.

I need to pack my stuffs. I'm going back tonight. Yay!

Oh, dah lama maafkan u..ever since that day when I gave my heart to you, sayang.


0 babbles: