Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 04, 2010

I just don't understand.........

when other people or should I say stranger simply judge other people by their character. And I just don't really understand when some of them could simply judge me by my writing, my thoughts- my blog. I never thought that there are certain people making some pathetic and so-not-true judgements on me now after reading some of my entries. Well I just write about myself, my feelings, my point of view and sharing my treasures to all of you. I'm not like some other blogger who loves to gossip other people, badmouthing about others or whatever..I just wrote all about me. For me, I have the right to write whatever I want as I know my limit. Unfortunately, there are some people thought that I'm a type of girl that is highly think of myself. Did I make any mistakes to you? Is it wrong to let out what I feel in typable way?And whatever I wrote is none of your business. Sorry to be rude but you can choose not to read or follow me on my blog if you don't like it.

I know that everybody has problem. After all, life isn't a life without problem or trouble. I admit that I'm so emotional when sharing feelings. You know why? Because I'm facing what I've called a full-package of complete life problem. What makes it complete is because I'm not a person who is always be surrounded by good luck. Sometimes people who really don't know me will definitely jump into so many conclusions but I don't care. It's just a small matter for me. At least there are people who believe in me. There are always people who know me and love me for who I am. But thanks. I'll take it positively. Those things will improve me to be a better person, anyway.


*It seems like my blog is so controversial..Should I just stop blogging?*

2 babbles:

AnEs said...

I l0ve u..d0n't st0p..

Akmar Amon said...

i love you too...