Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 11, 2010

I gotta think about this one!

Selamat petang semua. Hari ni class agak packed. Got maths class kat sebelah petang. Nasib baik lecturer tu best dan tidak membosankan. Kalau tak, confirm dah bawak laptop and berinternet for the whole class.
Oh, ya! Kamu semua pernah simpan impian tak? Apa-apa impian la. What about dream marriage proposal. Pernah ada tak? Well I do have my dream marriage proposal in my mind since I was 15. It's started when I saw this thing....



Yes. Hot air balloon. Akma memang teringin nak naik this balloon. Sangat. And hoping that someday my dream guy will propose me on one of these hot air balloons. Romantic bukan? Erm...agak-agak boleh jadi kenyataan ke? What about you? What's your dream marriage proposal?

3 babbles:

. Marul Yo . said...

haha..bukan stakat belon udara panas...
mandi dalam kolam panas pon bole bha!!

Dona said...

My dream marriage proposal is he'd have the balls to do it in front of not just my parents, but in front of my whole family. Ha.

Akmar Amon said...

mayo: mandi kolam panas lepas dh propose lah bukan?

dona: If were that guy, I would be so nervous!!!