Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 13, 2010

Having hope

Perhaps some of you will think that I'm so pathetic after reading this entry. I bet I had already posted so many entries about hope and dreams. I'm just being a person that always believe in hope.

Hope is the sustainance of life. I can lose my career, my family, my love life, lose my way in life altogether- but I cannot lose hope.

For me the idea of having hope is much more than hoping a lecturer postpones classes or a big test..or hoping Mr. Right is in good mood upon coming home from work so that we could share our day together. In fact, hope can be desired in all situations and stumbled upon nearly anywhere. Actually in reality, hope can be found in many ordinary objects, such as song or maybe a wish on a shooting star. Family and friends can give me hope too and even though it may seem impossible, hope can be found within myself. It is important to be able to find hope because I bet everyone will need it at times throughout their lives, and it's the only way to enter the future while looking confidently forward.

But....how powerful is it by having hope? How significant? Does it matter? Does it make a difference? Why do some people like me have it, and some don't? Does any good will come out by having hope? And is it necessary to have hope for succeed? Well..it's all about what is the big deal of having hope actually..And the big deal of having hope is that hope can lead to my life being altered in remarkable ways.
Until recently I never knew how much and for how long I need hope. Hope is something I have learned and I need to get through each day-whether I desire something or I am searching for a better future, hope helps me through. It is sometimes hard for me to have hope when everything is going wrong in my life. I know this is fact that written by God which I should accept it no matter what. I just considered it as obstacles.

Having hope begins the journey for me to achieve all my dreams. I always believe that every cloud has its silver lining. All the difficult and tough times that I faced right now will be ended soon. And all my hope will be succeed. I hope..



0 babbles: