Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 19, 2010

Have you ever...............................

had your favourite days of the week? You know...things like you hate Mondays because Mondays are dreadful simply because they are Mondays..or Fridays and Saturdays that you are looking forward to as fun and exciting days of some sort like party and shopping and whatsoever...

From the time I was a child, I always had favourite days of the week. Even before I went to school, weekend days of Saturdays and Sundays were my favourite days of the week. You know why? It seemed most of the time adults were off of work and school on those days. So, it translated into extra time for me, my parents and my sisters & brothers to have fun togetheron those days.

When I started going to school, it didn't change. Schools were off on the weekend- which means no classes. Only as I started getting into the higher grades did I become annoyed with Mondays. Black Mondays!!!!!!Urghhh!!!! After the fun of the average weekend, who could settle down and concentrate on things like math and science? I wasn't alone actually. Classmates also confessed the same thing and actually weren't too thrilled with Sunday nights, either, although they were still considered part of the cherished weekend.

When I went to universities, my likes and dislikes of certain days seemed to revolve around the schedules that my lecturers made for quizzes and tests. I started to hate Thursdays because I had class right after 6 hours of kitchen classes. I started to hate certain days when I had Management of Information System or any other classes like with Miss Rozie where I had to be really prepared before class.. Their classes actually rather ruined the night before that days too because...you know..of course, I had to take time from my precious leisure hours to devoted studying and reading the text book which I called "Bedtime Stories". Also, I had to cancel my dates!!!

Now that I'm getting older and am fulfilling my dreams at Terengganu, I think back and realized that my favourite days of the weeks had totally changed. I have to work on Sundays and no more "Saturdays Night Fever" things. By the moment some of my friends are having fun with their family and friends, having picnic or slumber party on that Saturdays night...I have to get ready to work and be prepared. Since I'm here, I really really miss my favourite Sundays. And of course Saturdays night. Urghh........ Now.. my favourite days of the week are Thursdays and Saturdays. What about Fridays? I don't like it either. You know why? Most of the shops and restaurants here are closed on Fridays. Boring isn't it? Huh.. That's reality. And reality bites me.

And you? What is your favourite days of the week?



0 babbles: