Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 14, 2010

Faith + Hope + Love

I received a comment from one of my readers regarding to my previous entry - Having hope. His got his point. Having hope alone is not enough. I should have a little faith in me and also love. Yes. Love is crucial in everyone's life.

Faith is a gift from Allah. Faith is like the morning. After every night, it knows it will come. Living in the modern days making me nearly loose my way. You know why? Because the modern days world has no time for faith. It has no desire for faith. People nowadays try to break faith without realizing that faith holds people together and bonds them securely. That's why I hate watching news recently because war didn't stop. I could feel the pain, and how they suffer especially children, women and old citizens.

And love. Love is like a clock. It never stop ticking. And love never runs out. I believe that true love, real true love, is much more than anything. Real true love is to love your parents, your siblings, your partner, your friends or even your lecturer. This real true love is not to endure or to put up with the other, resigning myself to my fate. This love instead makes me "proactive", go beyond myself and reaching to the other, considering the other more important than my self.

Therefore I believe that faith can produce miracles. Hope will keep me striving for what my mind conceives. And love is the foundation of everything- on which my aspiration stands. You see....anything is possible when we put in God's hand. InsyaAllah........Amin!


Till then.




0 babbles: