Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

December 16, 2009

Old treasure

Salam semua. Today's activity was mengemas rumah...errr...mengemas bilik sendiri adalah lebih tepat sebenarnya. Only today I had plenty times to do it after nearly a month on holidays. Bilik I sentiasa ada orang yang duduk. So I kena mengalah, tidur di sofa sahaja. Baik bukan? Well...that's me.

Oh ya, semasa mengemas bilik I found my old treasures. My note book when I was in college and my old essay when I was in form 5. I browsed through my note book. Read again all my notes on Food Culture- the Filipinos Food, Asian cusine, bla,bla,bla....Dan banyak juga notes yang tak berkaitan langsung dengan subject. Eh? Notes kah itu. Well...sebab class kami kecil, it was difficult for us to have a chit chat among us...lagi-lagi bila sleepy. So...apalagi...tulis atas kertas la..As it's hard to find a paper, note book la jadi mangsa. Tergelak sendiri bila baca balik dialog between me and Dilla, Joe, Ana,Wawa.....I still remember one time. Me and Dilla ponteng our first CTU class. Then Ana cakap we all sangat rugi tak datang class sebab that lecturer macam Squidward. Hello...Squidward Tentacles from Spongebob Squarepants....Dilla and I sangat teruja okay. Then bila the next class...I was so shocked!!Suara ustaz tersebut sangat sama okay dengan Squidward. I know it's a bit mean to make fun of your lecturer. But it was funny. Tapi sebab class tu kecil and it would be too obvious if we laughed, then I grabbed a piece of paper then I wrote to Ana (or is it Dilla?I can't remember):


"Weh...sangat sama. Aku tak tahan nak gelak ni. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.."


Crazy isn't it? Laugh on a piece of paper. But it was fun. Serious. But don't worry. I managed to get A for his subject. Wee~

Then I read on my form 5 essay. I still remember that I was sick when doing that essay. It was a story about Ghostly Stare. It was such a nice story but I couldn't write the whole things that I had on my mind at that moment as I was really really sick. At the end of the paper, my teacher wrote:

"Were you sick when you doing this?"

Well I am. I nearly fainted after I finished doing it. Thanks Farini sebab bawa I pergi klinik. Even though I was sick, I managed to get B for English paper. I was quite sad at that time as I never ever got B for my English since I was in elementary school. But hey, better B than failed isn't it?
Okaylah...my baby lappy's battery is low. Catch you guys later. Till then.

3 babbles:

pphoenix said...

really?
i did?

Unknown said...

Hahaha..wei aku lupe dowh sal tu..bile ko bukak balik citer sal ustaz tu aku terus gelak guling2...hahahaha

Akmar Amon said...

farini: yup...mase yg lepas case histeria tu...thanks..i owe u for that...
dilla: mstila i ingt babe...belum lg buka case en. zahar...