Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!

I looked at the calender on my lappy just now and I realized that today is Friday. It's Friday the 13th, guys! Well, Friday the 13th occurs when the thirteenth day of a month falls on Friday, which superstition holds to be a day of good or bad luck. In the Gregorian calender, this day occurs at least once, but most three times in a year. Well as a Muslim, I don't believe in this kind of superstitious at all. I just love to do research, why everyone's waiting for this date. However, certain people do believe in this and in fact, they are phobia to Friday the 13th. Those who are phobia to Friday the 13th are called paraskevidekatriaphobia.
I do some light reading about this and I found out that there were stories believed by the folklorist happened exactly on this date. But most of the incidents happened were not related to Islam. Well to make it short, we don't have to believe in such supersitious. What we should believe is that, whatever happened in our life, our good and bad luck, came from Allah. It's Him, the all mighty. Whatever happened to us, had been written by Him and we don't have the power to change it. All we could do is pray and be a good person. Till then.


Already watched this movie with my boify long ago..

0 babbles: