Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

October 28, 2009

Is it true..................

that men nowadays can't be trusted easily? Keep on thinking about it but the more I think about it, I'm scared. I really do. Even I knew and I'm sure that he is not that one of a kind, but still anything could happen. Pagi tadi saya mendengar radio, Hot FM cerita tentang kecurangan lelaki. *lebih kurang macam tu lah topik pagi tadi* There was a caller, shared her story which was so terrifying! The story goes like this. This girl kahwin dengan lelaki pilihan hatinya. Mereka sudah bersama or berpacaran selama 6 tahun. Tapi selepas berkahwin 2 bulan, lelaki tersebut menceraikan this girl atas satu sebab yang saya fikir memang salah lelaki tersebut. That man found another girl. Si isteri tahu dan boleh terima pihak ketiga tersebut. Tapi that another girl, tak boleh terima dan akhirnya si suami menceraikan si isteri yang telah dia cintai selama 6 tahun sebab perempuan lain. Usia perkahwinan mereka bertahan cuma 2 bulan sahaja. Is it fair? No it's not. It's is so damn unfair, right?
Sometimes, kita tak boleh la nak menyalahkan lelaki 100% as there are so many bitches out there, ready to seduce our men. How to make those bitches vanished? I'm so damn afraid and scared as I will be posted soon...away from him for at least 5 years. *well doakan kami cepat kahwin,kalau boleh* Actually...I believe in him, I do. Tapi macam mane dengan perempuan-perempuan lain yang sedia nak seduce him? Lelaki kalau dah digoda, akhirnya tumpas juga akhirnya. *mcm dalam cerita drama tu* Harap-harap hubungan kami berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat.
As for you my dear, please don't break my heart and please make me happy till the end of my life. I'm going to pursue my dream and please wait for me. You know that every breath I take, I keep saying your name, I keep on missing you every each day.*because you are the reason that I breathe, sayang* Please be fair and cherish every moment of you and me. We are going to be together, soon...I believe that.
As for you guys, do pray for our happy ending. Bila kita doakan kebahagiaan orang lain, Tuhan akan melipat gandakan kebahagian untuk kita. Jadi..doakan kami. Thanks guys. Till then.

" back to you and me"

0 babbles: