Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

October 19, 2009

Congratulations My Dear

Assalamualaikum. I am now at my BFF's office, waiting for him to fetch me. Today is his big day. Yes, BIG DAY. Hey, I'm going to his convocation!!!!! Isn't it great?????I'm so damn happy because he's going to get his degree today. Yesterday was his photography session with his friends. I was there too. The photographers ( Am and Yus) need help too, right? I'm not that professional, but still I am so proud of myself as someone at least trust me to use the camera and be their assistance. Thanks to Mr. Amir. Wee~

So right now I'm waiting for him and I just can't wait to be at his convo. But I'm scared too. Erm...not scared actually. NERVOUS!!! Yes, that is better..nervous! Ask me why?? Because I have to meet his dad!! Last night I went to his house to shoot some pics but unfortunately his dad got some work to do. Then that's why I didn't meet his dad. Only his mama and adik-adik. Damn nervous!!!!

Ok then. Got some work to do. I'll upload photos later. By the way, my skin getting dark again because of yesterday's photo session from 10.30 a.m. to 5.oo p.m. Could you imagine that? Till then.

0 babbles: