Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

September 11, 2009

This is it.

Assalamualaikum and greetings to everyone. Actually I had plenty of entries in my draft inbox but then I just don't have time to finish it. I'd been busy searching for a flexible time flight ticket from KL to Terengganu this coming 19th October, which unfortunately I'd found none. The last flight from KL to Terengganu is at 8.00 p.m. I'm not sure that I could make it to the airport because that day is his convo and he's not in the morning slot. Sigh~
Okay, let's forget about that for a while. I'm now sort of in a steady state. Why? I just got my salary as a pre-service teacher. Yay! Now I'd already have my steady savings, I can settle all my debts and I can apply for a car loan. I'm not sure about the house loan,but I'm not going to apply for it now. I'm waiting for the next year. Better not to buy a car now as I want to buy a Caldina or a Jazz. Or maybe just a Vios or a City. So I have to wait for next year. Or maybe after posting then I can buy an Alphard for me.. Wee~ I just love working in government sector!! And the most important thing is I just love being a Malaysian. I love Malaysia!! *wee~*
Oh yes. Yesterday I went out with my housemates. We went to Pizza Hut and I had a great dinner: A bowl of soup, a bowl of fresh garden salad, one slice of royal masala, a slice of hawaiian chicken and 2 glasses of warm water. It was so nice and I was so damn full! *smile...smile* After having such a nice dinner, I went to Guardian to buy my supplements. And I bought a bottle of Himalaya's Dandruff shampoo with the hope to remove all the unwanted "white things" on my scalp. *Please go away, dandruff...I'm begging you.Huu~*


Mulut saya yang penuh dengan salad. Sedapnye!!

By the way, Giant was congested with people last night, tahukah?Huu..Aidilfitri is just around the corner. And this year brings so much meanings for me. I paid zakat by myself. This is the first time I paid on my own and now I really feel that I'm no longer being my mak-and-abah's burden anymore. And may this Aidilfitri is blessed and remembered forever. This is it. Till then.


0 babbles: