Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 21, 2009

Holiday???

People said holiday is the best time for you to spend your precious moments with your family and your love one. If you are staying hundreds of mile away from your partner, for sure you will be like dying to meet him, don't you? Same goes to me. I had already prepared dress that I'm going to wear on the just-in-my-dream-date, the pants that I'm going to wear, the shoes that I'm going to use, which is so matching with my brand new XOXO wristlet. How am I going to make up myself. Everything was well-planned until.............................Erm..It's better for me to shut my mouth cause if I let it out, my tears will run down on my cheeks like waterfalls.

I wonder why sometimes the words that came out from a mouth of a guy can really hurt my feeling? I'm now feel so sorry for myself and that's why I'm going back to Melaka today. Supposedly I want to meet him first then I'll go back but since it's been a burden for him to meet me and ask me for a date, it's better for me to just sit at home, don't sms and call him, just let him be happy and live the easiest life without me. This is going to be the worse holiday of my life ever. Now I miss Terengganu. My rented house, my mattress, my blanket, my room and my loneliness..



*Is it too difficult to make your partner smiling and happy instead of keep on hurting?*

Till then.

1 babbles:

AnEs said...

he?!b0yfren ape yg taknak date dgn awek dia yg sekali-sekala jumpe?is he even called a boyfren?