Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 26, 2009

Eternity

Have you ever think that you might fall in love with someone that you might not think that you will? I mean he/she is someone that is not yours but you already had a feeling for him since like forever? As for me, I never thought that those kind of things would ever happened in my life. Never thought that my first crushed is my partner now. My everything. My love and my life. Even though our relation has many obstacles and I always hurt but my love for him grows even stronger. I don't mind being hurt so many times because love takes it all. Times will heal everything, don't worry. Now I know in a relationship there are list of "do and don't". Never forced a guy to love you. And always give him space so that he could be alone sometimes. If you are really really hurt, and you were like crying for the whole day, never show it to him. All you do is just tell him that what he did really hurt your feeling. But don't call him and cry, hoping that he will wipe your tears. *lelaki sangat tidak pandai memujuk, tahu?* Besides, he will think that you are weak and he will do the same thing over and over because he thinks that you are so into him. Never put a high expectation on your partner, accept him for what he is. *terima seadanya,ok?* Respect his feelings and his toughts. Don't you ever raise your voice to your partner, and don't be too childish. *lelaki sangat tidak suka perempuan yang mengada-ngada,ok?*Try to be away from him so that you could find out how much that he loves you. This is what I did now. Even though I'm a bit regret of the decisions that I made, but on the other side, I'm so grateful that at last he declared that he doesn't want to lose me. He doesn't want me to be so far away from him. He needs me.

Dear, I also had the same feeling. But dun worry. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. Kalau dah memang ada jodoh, even kita terpisah tujuh lautan pun, kita tetap akan bersama juga akhirnya. Tapi kalau kita dah memang tiada jodoh, walaupun hanya tinggal seorang lelaki dan seorang perempuan sahaja di muka bumi ni, which is you and me, kita takkan bersama juga. Betul tak? Ok then, I'm in the blue mood, thinking of him as I miss him so damn much. Till then.

0 babbles: