Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 18, 2009

The New Beginning

This entry might be a little bit late since the first day I was here, but still I want to share it with all of you. Few days ago I was struggling to connect with the internet and to install YM. Alhamdulillah akhirnya today berjaya juga menginstall YM dengan jayanya. Okay..there are so many things to be shared. i don't know where to start with. Erm..let's start with the first day I came. The moment I arrived here at IPGM Dato' Razali Ismail I was kind of shock because most of the Muslims student, or lebih specific, the female Muslims students, wearing tudung labuh. Err..semacam di sekolah agama la pula. Di sini soooooo Islamic. Really. Last night I had a chat with junior, the KPLSPM students, they told me that here, talking with guys are considered as "berkhalwat". No wonder la yesterday when I was walking around the maktab looking for the wireless connection, dua orang pelajar lelaki tu semacam takut nak cakap dengan saya bila saya tanya dia "Excuse me, where can I online here?". Mereka like so takut nak cakap dengan saya. Semacam tak mahu melayan pertanyaan saya. I thought that orang Terengganu tak friendly. Now I'm so worry because my boify is going to come and visit me here. How are we going to go out for a date together? But in my unit, kami tiada masalah pergaulan pun. Maybe because we are old enough and some of them are married. Bercakap tentang umur, in my unit, sayalah yang paling muda sekali. Still single but not available. Being the youngest in the class is something quite a new thing for me. Yela before this most of my colleagues sebaya sahaja starting from primary school to university. I am so lucky because my classmates now are so kind and friendly. By the way, I'm taking major in English and minor in Maths and Kajian Tempatan. Tapi apart from that, there are so many other subjects that I have to take. Nasib baik tak lama di sini.

Selain di class, saya kini tinggal di hostel for temporary only. Only for a week and after that we have to find a house for rent. We??Yes..all the second intake students. So lepas ni I will stay at the rumah kampung la. Huu..Terengganu is so kampung you know. There is no F.O.S., no coffee bean, no cinema, no karaoke, no liz claiborne, no topshop, no miss selfridge, no nando's,no big apple,no crocs!! Nothing. Just a Mydin Mall and Giant. Waaaa!!!Where to shop??Where to indulge myself with luxurious dinner or shoes or dress when I'm down or stress. Dan one more thing,di sini mencari makanan adalah sangat sukar. Cafe di sini tidak seperti tempat lain. Jadi whether you want it or not, you have to go outside to buy food. So for those yang tak de transport have to walk for about 15 minutes to reach the stall. kadang-kadang bila dah sampai, kedai makan tu tutup or tiada food. Apakah perasaan anda?haih~

Public transport here is another problem. Another critical problem. Sangat susah nak dapat bus. Even dari sini ke Kuala Terengganu just around 30 minutes, tapi bus ada setiap 2 jam only. Taxi or cab memang tiada langsung. Hmm...I need a car!!!I need Blackie...Terasa sangat nak balik tapi saya baru sahaja menandatangani Agreement. So if I quit or tarik diri kena la bayar ganti rugi sebanyak RM80,000. That's a big amount of money. Boleh beli kereta tu. Tapi saya sangat minat teaching. How??

Anyways, no matter what happened, I have to get used to this new environment. This is just a new beginning. Till then.

0 babbles: