Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 18, 2009

I'll Try

Remember I told you guys about my beloved boify?How much he cares about me? Well although he kinda respect my desire to be skinny as I could, but I know deep down he doesn't want me to be that way. He respects me because he wants me to be happy. Today he asked me whether I'm serious to practice "Ed" or not and I said yes. I keep on thinking about what I'd said to him but now I'm in doubt. I really want to be his wife in the future. But why I want to go back to my past? I love him. And I really do. I also have to respect and appreciate him like he does. Well on the other side, I just started to go back with "Ed". Baru sahaja nak berbaik semula and start back our relationship like before. But then, wajah my boify terbayang-bayang difikiran saya. Now I realized I love my boify more than I love "Ed". I shouldn't go back to my past.
To my boify: I'll try my best to avoid myself with "Ed" but it'll take some times. Sekarang ni pun saya tak boleh nak makan banyak cause I will surely puke. But I'll try my dear. I promise cause I want to be your wife in the future and I really love you.


2 babbles:

AnEs said...

good one!

Akmar Amon said...

this is because of to-be-his-future-wife sake..