Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

June 20, 2009

BF or BFF?

For some people, it's so hard to make a decision on what should go first. BF or BFF? Well for most girls, who are so deeply in love, will definitely choose their BF,right? But I'm sure there are some of the girls out there will put their BFF first instead of their BF. Pening? Actually it's all depend on your own. You have the right to choose what is more important in your life. I don't even care because I do have my own choice too. Everybody does, right? I'm fine. I really am. It just that...what makes me so heart-broken was you should tell me earlier. You don't have to wait for me to call you. And you don't have to be afraid to tell me cause we've been friends for ages and you know me. I'm not a bad-tempered person. You knew that, right?Anyways, let bygone be bygone. I'd already forget about it. Don't worry! Let's just forgive and forget.
Till then.





0 babbles: