Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

April 15, 2009

Yezza!!

Yesterday I went shopping with my sister,as usual. Even I was not feeling well, but then my day was awesome. We went to Jalan TAR and my sis bought tudungs (she bought more than one that's why i'm adding "s"..huhu) while I bought selendangs. Colourful selendangs. Somehow I'm now feel bored wearing black selendangs only. So I'm going to fill my wardrobe with colourful selendangs except the one with flowery design. I don't like it. I prefer selendang with abstract design. Then after having great times at Jalan TAR, we went to MidValley. And this is my victory moment! I, at last, bought my dream crocs! Yes! Take a look at this picture below.

See...comelkan?Macam saya la..comel..huhu..perasan..Erm..so Farini, tak pe lah..I'd already bought. If you nak belikan, perhaps Malindi should be ok kot cause I'd already have Prima. Ok then. Got things to do. Till then~

0 babbles: