Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

March 11, 2009

7 things

Aik? Entry yang ketiga untuk hari ini. Waa..rajinnya! Nak cerita pasal lagu yang saya letak di blog saya. Tahu tak kamu lagu ini macam sama dengan saya? Not that so alike but quite similar. Ada 3 parts yang saya suka.
1st part -
you make me laugh, you make me cry,
I don't know which side to buy
2nd part-
I wanna be with the one I know,
And the 7th things I hate the most that you do,
you make me love you.
And the last part-
And compared to all the great things
That would take too long to write
I probably should mention
The 7 that I like
The 7 things I like about you
Your hair, your eyes, your old Levi's
When we kiss I'm hypnotized
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hands in mine
When we're intertwined, everything's alright
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I like most that you do
You make me love you
Pelik? Saya je yang tahu. Till then.

0 babbles: