Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

January 04, 2009

Terharu

Assalamualaikum

Last week i went to Shah Alam to meet..erm you know who lah! And things were not going so well as i'd planned. We'd promised to meet on afternoon but then when i arrived, he still playing tennis with his friends, Bakun, Babu and Jain. So i had to wait for him and around 3.00 p.m. we went to Mid Valley. Unfortunately hari tu tersangat ramailah orang jadi kami U-turn balik and pergi ke Sunway Pyramid sahaja. We just spent time for a drink and a slice of cake at Zen's. Then i have to drive back to Seremban.
Anyway, time di Shah Alam, he passed me a birthday present which was from Ana. She gave me a t-shirt which soooo like my taste!! Buat pengetahuan semua,saya suka baju atau blouse yang bercekak di lengan. Sangat terharu bila baca notes yang Ana tulis. It's true that saya sangat jarang dapat birthday present disebabkan my birthday mesti dalam cuti sem. And now I'm still waiting my birthday present from him. Yela..walaupun saya tak mengharap, tapi dalam birthday card yang dia bagi kat saya, dia suruh saya tunggu present dari dia. Dan saya semestinya akan tunggu. Oklah..Just nak thanks to Ana and all my deary friends Wawa, Ila, Dilla and Jo..you guys are my besties ever!!!!Love you guys so much!!

0 babbles: