Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

November 18, 2008

Reunion

Assalamualaikum

I just arrived at Shah Alam yesterday. As usual, i was driving alone. It's not that i don't want to travel by bus, it just that it's more convenience to drive as i can carry all my stuffs. He said that I'm just like a small kids..well i don't really care about that, really..I need my Cookie monster pillow, my blanket and my teddy, Browny..if i don't have one of them, i couldn't sleep!!

Anyway, just took my robe, hood and mortarboard..The feeling of happiness is surrounding me right now..I just can't wait till next week. By the way, i met some of my best friends when taking the robe and everything. We were hugging each other like we didn't seen each others for years. The first person i met was Johan. Then Ila and Wawa..Bubub, Ija and As. My ex-classmates..Oh..it was just so fun!!

Ok..forget about that..I just finished checking my ex-room mate's thesis. She asked for my help to check her sentences and grammar and everything..so i did what i can. As a good friends, we have to help each other, right?I got to go right now. I want to watch him playing tennis. I'll continue later,o.k? Perhaps i will share some of my photos taken today.
Till then~

2 babbles:

Anonymous said...

Tong chang! where r those pics?

Akmar Amon said...

belum transfer la syg....