Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

November 23, 2008

Congratulation...but help me!!!!

Assalamualaikum..

First of all sorry for the late update of my blog. Too much things to be settled so that i dun have time to online. Really sorry for that.
Secondly i'm in the graduation mood now..wee~tomorrow is my convocation day. i've been waiting for this days for months. I hope that everything will be just fine..let's congratulate me..hehe..Rasa macam tak percaya saya grad on time..and 3 years seems so fast..tak sedar pun dah konvo..wee~anyway, there's something that bother me now..There's red rashes on my face right now..and it's so itchy!! i can't stand it..i don't know why but i think it's maybe because of our weather now has become more erotic plus my skin is so sensitive..or maybe because the silky girl face powder that i'd been using..so now I'm currently using skincare from Skinfood..it's a product from Korea..and for now, my skin is less itchy but still the rashes are still there.What am i going to do?how am i supposed to cover those rashes tomorrow?Tomorrow is my big day!!!!Help me!!!!I want to at least cover those rashes tomorrow..I want to use concealer but recently my skin has become so sensitive and i couldn't use any make up..help me!!!i still only have approximately 16 hours before my convo..Help me!!!!!!