Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

November 09, 2008

Help Me!!

I just had a chat with my best pal ever, Elsa from France. We've been friends since we were 14 and we still keep in touch until now. She is going to tie the knot next year on June 2009. I cried when she told me that she's getting married. The tears of happiness!! The best thing was she invited me and that's mean I'M INVITED!!!I'm dying to see her in her wedding dress. I really want to go to her wedding. But the problem is, going to France will cost me a lot of money..so is there anyone that can make my dream come true???This is my chance to meet her..I have been waiting for 8 years for this moment. Please...I'm begging you!!!I'm dying to meet her!!!!

0 babbles: