Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

September 08, 2008

Tentang Bulan Puasa

Assalamualaikum.

Hari ini saya terasa seakan mahu mengupdate. Maka on my way back from Seremban to Melaka, saya berhenti seketika di cc ni untuk mengupdate. Lagipun saya tau, bila saya sampai ke rumah, i don't have time to update my blog as i have so much stuffs to be settled, lagi-lagi dah nak raya ni. And tadi semasa drive, hati saya teringat akan moment bersama yang tersayang dan teman-teman saya sewakatu di bulan puasa.

Tentang him......
B, i miss u so damn much. Especially the moment when be break the fast together. The moment when u bought me my favourite kueh, lengkong sirap, the moment when we went to the bazaar together,the moment when we went shopping together...And everything. I'm looking forward to spend some time and break the fast together with you this Ramadan. And i'm so glad sebab this raya colour tema baju raya kita sama lagi..yay!!!Miss u and love u so much.

Tentang Ben.....
Ben, my room mate since i was in Part 3. When it comes to Ramadan, aku akan teringat kat kau. Teringat time kita sahur together. Makan ayam goreng dengan sos life. Ambil air kotak banyak2 kat dining and at the end tak minum pun. Time kite berbuka together. Time berbuka kat your house sambil menikmati sambil darat yang sangat menyelerakan. And pasang lagu raya everyday, 24-7.. And everything. I miss all those things.

Tentang Dilla, Wawa, Ana, Ila, and Jo.....
Babe, i miss you all. And sorry to all of you for being such naughty and kenekan korang especially Ana. Babe, rindu sanagt nak ke bazaar with all of you after class. Rindu nak ponteng class beramai-ramai and pergi shopping dengan korang. Rindu nak berbuka dengan korang. Babe, korang ingat tak lagi kita pergi shopping kat OU together? Best kan?I miss you guys..so much!!!

Oklah..I think that's enough for now. I have to go home and start cooking untuk berbuka puasa ni. By the way, I'm currently addicted to Rachael Ray's cooking show. Can't wait for the next episode. Don't worry Martha, i'm still watching your show. You both are the best ever!!
Till then~

0 babbles: