Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

September 07, 2008

Loneliness

I'm back again at my blog after about a week.There are few reasons why i didn't post any entry recently..One of the reason is that, as usual, nothing interesting about things that happened in my life lately.I'm sure your life is better than mine now.I just hate to be in the state of being alone.
Solitude. Loneliness.
I really hate those words. I wish i could remove all the traces of those words from my dictionary. But i couldn't do that. It just happened almost everyday. A moment i was happy and then it just gone. Just like magic. Then those two words appeared again. Breaking the continuity of my happiness. Why i couldn't be like others? Having fun with their friends. Sharing laugh and tears with their love one. Being blessed by god. Why my life now is so in a mess?Mom is true. Maybe it is just the circle of life. Luckily i have my mom. She's been my very best friend lately. We went to the market together. Sleep together. Sharing story about my boyfriend together.
Hmmm...Zaffan,how i wish you were here with me now. Just like before. I really miss those moments. But don't worry, i understand you honey.I understand that you are now having a great deal to do since you are in the final year of your study. I won't let myself disturbing his study. But being understanding sometimes making me feel lonely. It's not that i want him to be all by myside 24-7. Just that i want him to be my shoulder to cry. To be someone that i could share something bad and interesting. To be someone that i can share my feeling with. To be someone that could spend some of his precious time with me apart from being super busy all day.I'm sorry dear for being so childish sometimes. I just love to be pampered by you, my dear. I feel so lonely. I need a hug from a human teddy right now. And i hope that it could be him.
My dear wishmaster..i wish that loneliness will go away so far from my life.
Till then~

0 babbles: