Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

September 15, 2008

My Endless Love

Assalamualaikum..

First of all, i would like to say that this entry might be so touchy and people would think that i'm so jiwang.But never mind cause sometimes i do..haha..So what??I am just writing to let the feelings flow to the one I love. Well, here is to a man I thought I'd never know. The one who stole my heart so innocently, but with care and grace. The perfect thought is us together forever, the sweetest word is your name, and the greatest thing is your love.

I am so amazed at our relationship. I'm so glad that we're together now and you make me feel like I'm the most important person on earth. B, I wake up every morning with the thought of you in my head, wondering if I had dreamed you up the night before. Actually I was scared to love you at first, in fear that you would hurt me, but I dove right in and it's the best choice I have ever made. And it seems like I have spent my entire life trying to find someone like you.

Dear, there are so many reasons why i love you. You have been the motivation behind every breath I take.The little things you do, the simple gesture you make and the feelings and thoughts you share with me. I adore the way you look at me, your move and your smile. You understand me more than anyone else. You make me feel like I have never felt before. I can always be myself when I'm with you. I can tell you anything and you won't be shocked or judge me. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love going. You and me together, we are a perfect match. And there are just so many reasons that i just can't tell.

Love has taught me and has changed me since we've met. I knew you were the only man I have ever really loved and the only man I ever wanted to be with for the rest of my life. No matter how much I have screwed up, you were determined to keep our love alive. I will never be able to thank you enough for that. Please forgive me for all the hurt that I have put you through. And I'm sorry I've been so moody lately. I know I mention my past too much and I know I bring up like so many stupid things....but I do love you with all my heart.. and I'm just afraid of losing you. I know I can make you mad, but you still love me with everything you have. And it has been over two years now and somehow we have made it.You are the reason I live, breathe, love, and laugh. You mean everything to me.

Dear b, I love you more and more with each passing day. And it pleases me to know that as tomorrow approaches, that I will love you more than yesterday and tomorrow will be more than today. My love for you cannot be measured by words alone and the word love does not fully express my truest feelings for you. I wanted to tell you that no matter what happen, I still love you with my whole heart, and I know that these misunderstandings don't mean anything more than just arguing. However, from this day on, I'm going to try harder to be a better person, and not be so adamant about everything, because I realized that you are the most important person in my life and that if I continue like this, I may just lose the love we share. have so much to thank you for, but so much more to give you, so many moments of my life to spend by your side. You are my love. B, I love you, more than I could ever express with words alone.

Till then~



0 babbles: