Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 04, 2008

Tension of opposites

Assalamualaikum..

  • Last night, i was complaining about the confusion of my age, what is expected of me versus what i want for myself..This is what i called "the tension of opposites"..It's all about life..For me, life's a series of pulls back and forth. I want to do one thing, but I am bound to do something else..Something hurts me, yet i know it shouldn't..I take certain things for granted, even i know i should never take anything for granted..It's just like a pull on a rubber band..and most of us live somewhere in the middle.Sounds like a wrestling match, isn't it?haha...And i could describe life that way, right?..And then i kept thinking to search the answer of which side will win...And than i smile..Love wins..yeah..Love will always win..
  • Yesterday before get back home from Jusco, i went to MPH and i bought a novel..i think it's time for me to start reading English novel back because i think my English is getting bad,don't you think?I bought a novel from Mitch Albom-Tuesdays with Morrie..i knew i had read this novel so many times before..but i just love it!!and i don't mind reading it hundred times..and i'll start buying novels once a week..or perhaps i just can borrow it from you guys..boleh ke???huu~
  • Oh yes! before i forget, i want to share something with you..I took a test on my Face book..it's a 'Which celebrity are you' test..and this is my result..

Ashlee Simpson



You are Ashlee Simpson!
You are nice, pretty, brave, talented, sister and family love u.
You love to have fun.
  • Errr..i'm not sure about the answer..i am nice, i am a good sister, brave is acceptable,i love to have fun and my family love me, of course!but pretty?nah..i don't think so..i'm not that pretty as Ashlee Simpson is..right?
O.K. then~ continue later..

0 babbles: