Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 25, 2008

Busy week

Assalamualaikum..

It's been a week i didn't open my blog..there's nothing interesting i would like to share with you and that's why i didn't post any entry for about a week..also, i'm quite busy with wedding invitation, shopping stuffs and so many things to do..

Hmm..remember that last two weeks i went shopping with my sisters??i wanna show you a photo that we shot that day..nothing interesting just wanna introduce my sisters..

From left to right: My 1st sis, kak long, me and my 2nd sis, kak shiela

Serupa tak kami??we are Mr. Amon's daughters..my 1st sis is a lecturer and she is 34 years old..and my 2nd sis is a Socso's officer and she is 27 years old..but they both look younger, aren't they?ok..got to go..Till then~

0 babbles: