Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 19, 2008

Steady Relationship

Assalamualaikum...

Today it was raining since morning...recently i don't like raining days..it's not that i hate it..i just don't like it...raining makes me think of him,alot!...everytime it is raining, i just have him in my mind..b..it's still raining and i miss u..huu~
Hurm...maybe setengah orang menyampah tengok saya kan?yela..like i'm the only person on earth that have boyfriend..but who cares? that some people are just jealous..
Right now i can tell that my relationship with him is steady..there is nothing for me to worry about..we trust each other and that's make our relation grow stronger that ever..
Hmm...next week i'll be going to KL..i have an interview at Mandarin Oriental Hotel..wish me luck everyone...and can't wait to see you b...
O.k...i better get going now..hari ni saya nak buat karipap ayam..nyum,nyum!
Kamu nak sikit?huhu~
See you~

0 babbles: