Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 21, 2008

Jealousy

Yesterday i went to the market with my mom to buy some fresh item..accidently i bumped into my old friend, Syikin..she's my classmate when i was in standard 3..but somehow, biologically, we are related..we have a simple chat..and she's inviting me to her wedding this November..waaa!!!!! I'm so jealous!!! I admit it that i'm so jealous..she's only 22 and she's getting married..i also want to get married..but the time hasn't come yet..
You know what..i do get jealous when my friend is getting married...and i'm jealous with you too Elsa...huuu~yup..because you are living with your boyfriend..i wish i could do the same but i couldn't...it's not in my culture...
But nevermind...when the time has come, i'll tie the knot soon..but i'm still jealous!!huuu~
And to Ben, don't worry..i'm getting better now..and congrates for the orchestra thing..
*I miss him!!!

4 babbles:

Anonymous said...

ko nk kahwin nt jgn lupe hntr kad jemputan kt rmh aku. huhu.

Akmar Amon said...

ha?lame lagi kot Haya..huhu~

Q said...

kawen..kawen..kawen..wargh..nightmare for a man like me..

Akmar Amon said...

why nightmare?