Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 28, 2008

Haih~

My mom called just now..she told me that i've got mail which is a wedding invitation from one of my friend..She's one of my room mates when i was in Part 3..Now i'm planning to go to her wedding but i'm afraid i'll have to work that day..but somehow, i'll try to take a leave and go to the wedding..i really want to see her in wedding dress..huu~tapi her house dekat Pahang..sangatlah jauhnya..Babe, betul ke u nak pergi babe???
Why is everybody is getting married so soon???Haih~(^_-)

Anyway, congrates to Kak Diba...Semoga berkekalan ke akhir hayat..
Oklah..nak bersiap-siap untuk bershopping..Anda mahu ikut?

Till then~

0 babbles: