Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

July 29, 2008

First day of work

Assalamualaikum...

I just got back from work..My first day work at McDonald's Restaurant was great..Well,my duty today was preparing the French fries..frying the fries was not that easy as i thought..huuu~maybe because it was my first day and i have to handle the deep fryer all by myself..and maybe because i'm fasting today..='p
Luckily today is weekdays so there were less customers compared to weekends..It's quite fun working today..i made some new friends..I thought they were not friendly, but once i got to know them, they aren't..and they are really helpful too..even though i know how to use the deep fryer before, but i have act like i know nothing..they introduce me every each of the equipment used..so i have to pay attention like i was in part 2, even i have basic on that..My dad always remind me not to be presumptuous and teach an experienced person how things should be done even though you knew about it..
I finished my work at 3 p.m...and before i went back, they give me nuggets and fries for me to break the fast..the crews are very nice,right?

Till then~

1 babbles:

Q said...

baik ade makne tu...