Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

May 18, 2013

It's hubby's birthday!

My dear husband, 

My heart is complete with the love that we share. Our love grows more beautiful everyday.  I want you to know that as long as I have you, I have everything I need in the world. 

So, happy 27th birthday to the best husband in the world. I feel so blessed to find a true love in your arms. I feel so proud to have you as my husband. May you blessed with all you ever dreamt of. Be happy and treasure your life with patience. I can't promise I can fix all of your problems but I can promise that you won't have to fix it alone. Forever with you abang. :)

Happy birthday abang sayang. Always and always love you. For eternity. 

Hugs and kisses from your wife,
Cikmai

0 babbles: