Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

April 19, 2013

The first lesson

Okay, let's just keep the honeymoon entry rest in the inbox for a while.When I feel like wanna blog in English it means I have something that keep on disturbing my emotions that I need to let it out and get it off from my chest.  Being married for 41 days had already gave me one lesson. One unbelievable lesson. 

"Always look at the good side of other people even if they didn't do the same thing to you. When the situation is getting tight, just leave it to HIM. Accept it as a trial to make you strong and even more stronger. Ignore those that can make you suffer but never ever turn your back on them. Remember, ALWAYS look at the good things in them. Pay no attention to their bad side, put it away. I believe that a mountain of prayers with the ray of hope, everything is going to be just fine. In shaa Allah"

Husband is my everything now. He knows his wife so well and more importantly, he knew the things that going on between us. Some people love to exaggerate things just for fun. Maybe they need more attention or maybe they should help themselves to get out from the sea of jealousy. Well I don't know. Allah knows best. 

The lesson was unbelievable.

Close my eyes, take a deep breath and exhale. I'll be fine. Things are going to be just fine. Time will heal everything. Good night everyone.

Hugs and kisses,
Cikmai

0 babbles: