Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

December 16, 2011

Liar!

It's okay if you gave me those sweet hopeless hope...but once you gave it to my parents, when everything is in the progress...then you lied? SubhanaAllah....Why on earth you did that? Don't you ever care of their feeling? 

Hey you, Listen. Even me and my family are from kampung, but..Just stop toying around with us.

You lied to me, to my parents. That's it. You are such a LIAR man. I'm now starting to hate you. But I really hope I don't. Or should I just kill you???? But I can't do that. You know why?Because I love you. If only you knew that...

Oh Allah, please give me strength so that I could be more patience and more rational...

Dear self, just remember that life is nothing without challenges.


Hugs and kisses,
Cikmai.

0 babbles: