Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

October 11, 2011

Quickie

Well, when you are in the mood of blogging, sometimes you just need few minutes to post an entry. You know what? I really wanna to ramble few things that keep mingling inside my mind right now. How I wish I have times to dance my pretty fingers on my shabby keyboard. Damn! I need 25 hours a day instead of 24!!! Boleh tak macam tu?

I have stacks of workloads that need to be settled within this week. And I miss my family so much right now. Nak balik kampung pun tak de masa...apantah lagi nak update blog. You understand how busy I am? Kalah Perdana Menteri kan? Ok then, I have class after this. Will catch up with you guys later on after this. 

Miss you guys so much! 

Footnote: I think I'm getting stronger la..Thank You Allah.=)

Hugs and kisses,
Cikmai.

0 babbles: