Akmar loves Hafiz who loves Akmar

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The greatest gift ever

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

FOLLOW MINE..I'LL FOLLOW YOURS!!

August 25, 2011

Update, update!

Well...when you have too many things to be shared, you will end up sharing nothing. And it's true. I really don't have time to finish what I've started. Does it show that I'm a busy career woman? *ewww~puke!!!* But seriously, I'm too busy. Not just busy, but also tired!!! And I couldn't argue more because it's Ramadhan. 

And hey, guess what? Today was the third day I walk to school. And it takes me about 15-20 minutes to arrive. It's not that bad actually, walking to school early in the morning and get some fresh morning air!! And I guess I can live without my car. Seriously, it's not that bad. I started to love walking instead of driving. Boleh exercise what..hee....Kelassss ko Jah!

Oh, I went out to Alpha Angle just now with my friend. And I bought a pair of shoes. I fell in love with its colours, the comfort and the most important is the price!!!!! 

I just love it!!
Don't you just adore the colour? I know..I know that the colour is so not into my family theme colour for this year..Urghh! Like I care. It's my shoes.=)

You like it?

Good night everyone!

Hugs and kisses,
Cikmai



0 babbles: